Friday, January 18, 2013

Parmesan, Veggie, and Chicken Pasta


This is my all time favorite dinner. Seriously I could eat this every day of the week if I was allowed. Unfortunately my husband is not a fan at all. He likes red meat, sauces, and potatoes. Luckily last night I made taco's with ground beef  (that *I* hate) and there are plenty of leftovers  for him to eat tonight.

Parmesan, Veggie, and Chicken Pasta

1 box pasta, cooked (I used ruffle pasta tonight. I try and get something fun and new for the kids to keep it interesting)
2 zucchini, sliced
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
Parmesan Cheese, the good stuff (I splurge and get the $2.69 for 5oz refrigerated parmesan cheese)

Saute the zucchini and bell pepper till softened. Add in your cooked chicken and cooked pasta. Serve in a bowl with a healthy sprinkle of parmesan cheese.

So simple and so good!


1 comments on "Parmesan, Veggie, and Chicken Pasta"

Moni on January 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM said...

I love keeping up with you! Any way you can change your blog format to include the date of your posts? I'll be emailing soon. Praying for the little one! :)

~Ruthie Redneck

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez