Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Parmesan Pretzel Bites


Want some little bite size rolls covered in butter, Parmesan, and garlic salt? These are the rolls for you. They are SERIOUSLY good, I may have had more than my fair share of these little darlings!

Parmesan Pretzel Bites are today's after school snack.

Rolls $1.49
Butter $0.79
Parmesan Cheese $0.99
Garlic Salt $0.15

Total for 128 bites: $3.42

These will last for at least two snack times and counted as my lunch for the day so seriously economical. They do take some time to make since you have to cut the rolls down, boil them, bake them, and then coat them with the toppings. They however didn't take THAT long and are seriously so good I would put in double the time if I had to!

0 comments on "Parmesan Pretzel Bites"

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez