Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Preparing for Morning sickness :)


We just got the wonderful news that we are expecting our 6th child! I am only a few weeks along but I know what is coming in the next few weeks. I am feeling well right now but I know the world is about to crash around me for...oh....say 12 weeks ;) So I have decided try and get a leg up before the morning sickness and the exhaustion kicks in. I am working on getting a ton of freezer meals in the freezer in the next few weeks. With the hope that we will not starve to death when I feel to ill to cook.


Here is my current list of meals I am working on making and freezing. The plan is the break the following list down into meat type and then break that list down into a manageable day by day plan.



Spaghetti Sauce
Taco meat with tortillas
pizza casserole
Minestrone soup
Chili
Enchilada's
ground beef and onions
Pulled pork
pizza dough
Prepped Crockpot meals: Roast with veggies, chicken w/veggies
Chicken fajita's
Sloppy joes
marinated chicken breasts
smoothie ingredients
Muffins
breakfast burritos
chicken and rice casseroles
meatloaf
sheppards pie
chicken pot pie
pork teriyaki
Cheeseburger pie
sweet and sour chicken
Wonton soup
Cooked beans
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Banana Chocolate muffin mix
Muffin mix
Thin-crust Thai Chicken Pizza
Bean and Rice burritos
Spinach and rice casseroles
Chewy oatmeal chocolate chip granola bars



1 comments on "Preparing for Morning sickness :)"

Unknown on May 24, 2012 at 3:17 PM said...

Congratulations on the new baby!! That is so exciting. And I am super impressed with your ambitious cooking plans. Quite a bit of work but if you can get it all done, it will save your life (when you can't stand the smell of alfalfa sprouts, or whatever special aversions you'll have this time around).

Congratulations :)

 

One Mama's Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez